What services do I offer?
Prospective customers can expect;
- A friendly professional service
- Arranged meeting at a time that suits customers to discuss requirements
- Honest advice
- Competitive prices
- To be kept informed of progress on a regular basis
- Delivery of finished item within the timescale
- An excellent day out.
- Learn a new skill
- Lunch and all materials included in the price
- Small classes
- 10% Discount for group bookings of 3 or 4 individuals
- 10% Discount for booking a second class
- Opportunity to book workshop space on an hourly basis – ideal for working on a larger project.
- Available to local community groups
- Find out more about this craft
- Watch an item being made
- Allow a minimum of 2hrs
- Informative and enjoyable
- Demonstration charges – My Expenses: Contribution towards petrol for mileage.
- Small fee charged for ticketed events.
These events are a form of publicising my craft, if you would like me to visit your group please contact me here
Repairs and Restorations
- Repairs and restoration to Lead light windows
- Repairs to a variety of stained glass items ie. lamps, sun catchers, panels.